Fresh food is what the springtime is all about. The bounty of bright veggies and fruits makes healthy cooking easy, and so do the awesome recipes featured this week! Try dipping your favorite crispy snacks in guilt-free hummus dip! Or put together a quick, easy meal with one of these cheesy, hearty quesadilla recipes. There are great options here for any kind of diet, (and tons of awesome treats to indulge yourself with too)! Go on, give ‘em a try. You’ll love ‘em!
1. 8 Awesome Drinks from Starbucks’ “Secret Menu” – These delicious unofficial, fan-created drinks are tasty twists on the classic menu items.
2. Healthy Hummus Recipes for Your Dipping Pleasure - You’ll want to dip everything in these tasty hummus recipes!
3. Drink Like Mad Men With These Classic Cocktails – Don Draper and the gang are back! Celebrate with one of the cocktails they’re sure to enjoy this season.
Featured: Inspired Taste, Fork Knives & Spades, Jankenpon, Garden County Cooking, Cocktail Hacker, The Way the Cookie Crumbles, A Mountain of Crushed Ice, Eat. Drink. Think., the kitchen sink, Cookie + Kate
4. There’s Nothing Plain About These Vanilla Recipes - These exceptional vanilla desserts will make you forget all about chocolate.
5. Cheesy Quesadilla Recipes with Flavor Anything but Flat - Who doesn’t love cheesy, melty quesadillas? These little pockets of flavor will satisfy any hunger.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Roasted garlic hummus
- Mexican black bean quesadillas
- Cheddar chicken quesadillas
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Simple vanilla cheesecake