The halls are decked, the jingle bells are ringing, and Christmas is a sleigh ride away! Have you planned your menu? Bought your groceries? Baked your annual holiday cookies? Now’s the time to do it! There’s more than enough delicious recipes here to last until the end of 2011 and beyond. Have yourself a merry baking fest with homemade fudge and candy cane desserts! Or wow the crowd at your table with a glistening honeyed ham! Either way, you’re in for a very happy holiday indeed.
1) Scrumdiddlyumptious Fudge Recipes to Sweeten Up the Holidays – Bring the whole family together and make some delicious homemade fudge this year!
Featured: A Farmgirl’s Dabbles, i am baker, Global Dish, Off the Meathook, ButterYum, The Notorious Experiments, LunaCafe, A Cup of Sugar…A Pinch of Salt, Lay the Table, Three Baking Sheets to the Wind
2) Candy Cane Desserts You’ll Get Hooked On – Crushed candy canes add color to all kinds of fabulous baked goods.
3) Treats for Kids to Leave Out for Santa – Santa Claus is coming to town! Make sure you have something yummy set out for him.
4) Homemade Christmas Hams That Make Others Seem Like Spam – A spiral cut, glazed ham is sure to impress everyone at your table!
5) 10 Christmas Cookies that will Put You in a Cookie Coma - You’ll love every crumb of these fabulous Christmas cookies.
Featured: Barbara Bakes, The Craving Chronicles, My Baking Addiction, But You Can Call Me Crazy, Sugar Duchess, Baking for Good, NancyCreative, Return to Sunday Supper, From My Sweet Heart, Back to the Cutting Board
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Chocolate peppermint fudge
- Candy cane chocolate cookies
- Gingerbread cookies
- Honey baked ham
- Iced sugar cookies