Now that Thanksgiving has passed and we are still weeks away from the next round of holiday celebrations, you may not feel like spending more time in your kitchen. With this week’s posts, you can learn how to keep your leftovers freezer-burn free! Make quick crepes, sweet or savory, that are just as fast and tasty as classic flap jacks. Or enjoy easy broccoli and cauliflower recipes even the pickiest kids will love! Save your time and your sanity with fuss-free clean cooking.
1. Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipes Even Kids Will Love – Even TV kids wouldn’t turn their noses up at these tasty broccoli recipes.
2. How to Prevent Freezer Burn – Tips and tricks to keeping your food freezer burn free. Never find unsightly dry spots on your frozen foods again!
3. Festive Holiday Cakes for National Cake Day – You might have missed the holiday, but there’s never a bad time to enjoy a great slice of cake.
Featured: Piggy’s Cooking Journal, La Cuisine d’Hélène, Kristin Buesing, Rosa’s Yummy Yums, Mississippi Kitchen, Completely Delicious, Easycooking, Colors, Tastes, Smells, Citrus and Candy, Sniff Sniff Hooray, dessert first
4. Eat Breakfast with Pancake’s French Cousin, Crepes! – Fix yourself some French flap jacks and fold them with these fabulous fillings!
5. 10 Scone Recipes Leaving No Scone Unturned – Bring out your inner Kate Middleton by whipping up a batch of sweet and savory scones.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Vanilla scones
- Chocolate hazelnut crepes
- Cauliflower mac and cheese
- Crock pot broccoli beef
- Red velvet cake