Warm, hearty stews and delectable apple desserts are what good Fall eating is all about! With the recipes featured this week on Yummly, you can celebrate the best of Fall’s crops with savory chicken and vegetable stews, mouthwatering southern comfort foods, and finish it off with a nice homemade candy apple. Take a leaf from one from one of these fabulous fall recipes and eat happy at home!
1) How to Remove a Wine Stain & Other Awesome Uses for Salt – It’s good for a whole lot more more than flavoring your food!
2) Hearty Stews to Keep You Warm at Night – Luscious stews to bring out the richest flavors of the season.
Featured: Just One Cookbook, the fresh fridge, All Day I Dream About Food, The Talking Kitchen, Mirch Masala, Generation Y Foodie, Tabemasu, Dominican Cooking, Food and the Fabulous, Victory or Death in the Kitchen, Savour the Senses, Brownie Bites
3) How Do You Like Them Candy Apples? – Beautiful, festive candy apples are a perfect way to get ready for the holidays!
4) Creative Ways to Open Wine and Beer Bottles – No bottle opener? No problem! Check out these awesome new ways to crack open a bottle.
5) Good Old-Fashioned Southern Comfort Food – Grab some southern comfort in the comfort of your kitchen!
Featured: The Runaway Spoon, The Hungry Texan, Cooking After Five, Cook Like a Champion, Envie, Delightful Repast, Pretty. Good. Food., Nourished Kitchen, From Which Things Grow, Freeing my Martha, The Little Kitchen
Related Searches on Yummly: